The National Trust range by Charles Bentley & Son Ltd has been produced using the finest quality, 100% FSC approved wood and stainless steel.
Cultivation, soil turning, raking… with this digging fork all these gardening chores will be much more bearable thanks to its polished stainless steel head and its comfortable sustainable wood handle. It will be your partner for years to come.
- Performance: The ultra-efficient polished stainless steel head will make the digging task a child’s play reducing the soil adhesion to the minimum.
- Sustainability: The durable FSC approved ash wood shaft ensures the compliance with the strictest and more sustainable environmental requirements.
- Comfort: The YD handle provides a relaxed yet firm grip to make your gardening chores easier.
- Durability: The extra-long socket offers additional strength, less strain on the handle and longer overall lifetime.
- Guarantee: The National Trust endorsement guarantees the best performance on this premium quality garden tool.
- Endorsed by the National Trust
- Polished stainless steel head to reduce the soil adhesion
- FSC certified: Shaft wood from responsible sources
- YD shaped handle provides a better grip
- Extra-long socket for improved strength and lifetime
- Weatherproof finish
- Sealed timber which not only creates the most aesthetically pleasing product but it also protects the lifespan of the digging fork ensuring the longevity of use in all weather conditions
Please note: Improve the performance and durability of the tools by not leaving them on the outside during harsh weather conditions.
- Stainless Steel Head
- FSC Certified Ash Wood
- Overall Height: 107cm
- Socket Length: 33cm
- Head Dimensions: L 29 x W 18 x D 0.25cm