The National Trust range by Charles Bentley & Son Ltd has been produced using the finest quality, 100% FSC approved wood and stainless steel.
Pamper your garden with the finest quality available. The premium quality of this digging spade is highlighted by its prime polished stainless steel head and its FSC approved ash wood shaft. This is the only large digging tool you will ever need.
- Performance: The ultra-efficient polished stainless steel head will make the digging task a child’s play reducing the soil adhesion to the minimum.
- Sustainability: The durable FSC approved ash wood shaft ensures the compliance with the strictest and more sustainable environmental requirements.
- Comfort: The custom treads over the digging head helps prevent feet stress, while the YD handle provides a relaxed yet firm grip.
- Durability: The extra-long socket offers additional strength, less strain on the handle and longer overall lifetime.
- Guarantee: The National Trust endorsement guarantees the best performance on this premium quality garden tool.
- Endorsed by the National Trust
- Polished stainless steel head to reduce the soil adhesion
- FSC certified: Shaft wood from responsible sources
- Head treads for less pressure on feet
- YD shaped handle provides a better grip
- Extra-long socket for improved strength and lifetime
- Weatherproof finish
- Sealed timber which not only creates the most aesthetically pleasing product but it also protects the lifespan of the digging spade ensuring the longevity of use in all weather conditions
Please note: Improve the performance and durability of the tools by not leaving them on the outside during harsh weather conditions.
- Stainless Steel Head
- FSC Certified Ash Wood
- Overall Height: 107cm
- Socket Length: 33cm
- Head Dimensions: L 29 x W 18 x D 0.25cm