The National Trust range by Charles Bentley & Son Ltd has been produced using the finest quality, 100% FSC approved wood and stainless steel.
This edging knife creates a neat edge to beds or borders around the lawn could not be easier. The head treads reduce the stress on the feet, so you can feel more comfortable, while the polished stainless steel head surface reduces the soil adhesion and improves the tool’s performance.
- Performance: The ultra-efficient polished stainless steel head will make the slicing tasks a child’s play reducing the soil adhesion to the minimum.
- Sustainability: The durable FSC approved ash wood shaft ensures the compliance with the strictest and more sustainable environmental requirements.
- Comfort: The custom treads over the digging head helps prevent feet stress, while the T handle provides a relaxed yet firm grip.
- Guarantee: The National Trust endorsement guarantees the best performance on this premium quality garden tool.
- Endorsed by the National Trust
- Polished stainless steel head to reduce the soil adhesion
- FSC certified: Shaft wood from responsible sources
- Head treads for less pressure on feet
- T shaped handle ensures a firm grip
- Weatherproof finish
- Sealed timber which not only creates the most aesthetically pleasing product but it also protects the lifespan of the edging knife ensuring the longevity of use in all weather conditions
Please note: Improve the performance and durability of the tools by not leaving them on the outside during harsh weather conditions.
- Stainless Steel Head
- FSC Certified Ash Wood
- Overall Height: 95cm
- Head Dimensions: W 20 x D 0.2cm