The National Trust range by Charles Bentley & Son Ltd has been produced using the finest quality, 100% FSC approved wood and stainless steel.
To keep your lawn tidy and free from leaves and grass cuttings look no further than the finest quality Bentley National Trust Lawn & Leaf Rake. With a strong ash wood handle and a 16 tine stainless steel head designed to last.
- Performance: The 16 polished stainless steel tines ensure an increase in the efficiency and quickness of the clearing tasks.
- Strength: With a fan design and a strip across the tines to provide extra support and avoid bending.
- Sustainability: The durable FSC approved ash wood shaft ensures the compliance with the strictest and more sustainable environmental requirements.
- Comfort: The ash wood handle provides a relaxed yet firm grip.
- Guarantee: The National Trust endorsement guarantees the best performance on this premium quality garden tool.
- Endorsed by the National Trust
- 16 stainless steel tines which provide extra strength
- Supportive strip across the head so the tines don’t bend
- Fan design to collect from a larger area
- FSC certified: Shaft wood from responsible sources
- Weatherproof finish
- Sealed timber which not only creates the most aesthetically pleasing product but it also protects the lifespan of the rake ensuring the longevity of use in all weather conditions
Please note: Improve the performance and durability of the tools by not leaving them on the outside during harsh weather conditions.
- Stainless Steel Head
- FSC Certified Ash Wood
- Overall Height: 166cm
- Head Dimensions: W 44 x D 0.25cm