The National Trust range by Charles Bentley & Son Ltd has been produced using the finest quality, 100% FSC approved wood and stainless steel.
The perfect quality gift for someone you love – or for yourself –, this cosy gardening hand tools consists of five wonderful hand tools: hand trowel, hand fork, bulb planter, transplanting trowel and compost scoop. With the National Trust endorsement guarantee you can use all these FSC certified tools with absolutely no worries.
- Performance: The ultra-efficient polished stainless steel head will make the gardening chores a child’s play reducing the soil adhesion to the minimum.
- Sustainability: The durable FSC approved ash wood shaft ensures the compliance with the strictest and more sustainable environmental requirements.
- Comfort: The ash wood ergonomic handle provides a relaxed yet firm grip and features a convenient safety strap.
- Guarantee: The National Trust endorsement guarantees the best performance on this premium quality garden tool.
- Hand Trowel: Planting small flowers that are too small or delicate for a spade, cultivating soil in pots and bedding areas.
- Hand Fork: Weeding and cultivating the soil around plants in borders or large garden containers thanks to its three 13cm long tines.
- Transplanting Trowel: Planting bulbs and seedlings, potting and re-potting plants; best performance with its narrow and pointing head and its handy 4″ depth mark
- Compost Scoop: Scooping compost into pots, troughs and hanging baskets; minimum spillage thanks of the deep dish head.
- Bulb planter: To help you create the holes for your bulbs with no fuss, the head on this handheld planter features a serrated edge and a 4” depth marker.
- Endorsed by the National Trust
- Polished stainless steel head to reduce the soil adhesion
- FSC certified: Shaft wood from responsible sources
- Ergonomic handle for knuckle clearance
- Safety strap on the handle
- Weatherproof finish
- Sealed timber which not only creates the most aesthetically pleasing product but it also protects the lifespan of the tools ensuring the longevity of use in all weather conditions
Please note: Improve the performance and durability of the tools by not leaving them on the outside during harsh weather conditions.
- Stainless Steel Head
- FSC Certified Ash Wood
- Hand Trowel: Overall L34cm / Head W8 x D0.2cm
- Hand Fork: Overall L30cm / Head W8 x D0.2cm
- Transplanting Trowel: Overall L30cm / Head W6 x D0.2cm
- Compost Scoop: Overall L30cm / Head W8.5 x D0.2cm
- Bulb planter: Overall L23 x D6cm