Highly versatile, this large camping windbreak is perfect for providing protection against the elements on family camping trips or weekend getaways to the beach. Comprising of three main sections, the windbreak is supported by 4 strong steel poles and can be erected in minutes.
Crafted from a water resistant polyester, this durable windbreak is ideal for sheltering your dining area from the wind, providing extra privacy or a partition between tents, whilst camping. Once the adventures are over, the lightweight camping windbreak can be quickly taken down and stored in a carry bag for compact storage in the car.
- Flysheet hydrostatic head (mm): 500mm
- Pole style/ composition: steel poles
- Number of poles: 4pc steel poles
- Estimated pitching time: 5 mins
- Flysheet fabric: 190T polyester
- Pitching order: Put poles through the sleeve, insert the ends into ground and then use the pegs and rope to prop the windbreak up
- 3 sections
- 4 x poles
- 6 x guy ropes
- Carry bag
- Shell: 190T Polyester with 500mm PU coating
- Poles: Steel tube
- Pegs: Steel
- Rope: Plastic
H140 x L500cm
Some simple self- assembly is required.