The perfect choice for larger families, this very spacious 8 man tunnel tent offers a generous head height and plenty of room for all of your camping essentials. Featuring two bedrooms and a large living space, you’ll feel just at home.
Quick and easy to pitch, this tent is designed with strong steel and fiberglass poles and has breathable polyester walls to help with air flow. With a handy hanging storage pocket, you can keep your living space both neat and tidy.
Designed with a sewn in groundsheet and a waterproof, fire retardant polyester flysheet, the tent is fully sealed for complete protection against draughts and showery spells. For extra room, an awning pops out and can be used for extra shelter from the rain. Once the fun is over, the tent can be easily folded away in a carry bag, for compact storage.
Please note: The living area does not have a sewn in ground sheet.
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of Doors: 1
- Fire retardant
- Flysheet Hydrostatic Head (mm): 2000mm
- Groundsheet Hydrostatic Head (mm): 3000mm
- Bedroom Dimensions: L235 x W210 x H205cm
- Pitching order: Insert poles through the sleeve to set up outer tent and hang on the inner tent afterwards
- Inner storage pocket
- Lantern hanging hook
- Inner height: 210cm
- Pole style/ composition: fiberglass and steel poles
- Number of poles: 5Pc fiberglass and 2pc steel poles
- Estimated pitching time: 5-7 mins
- Flysheet fabric: 190T polyester
- Groundsheet Fabric: 120G PE
- Inner fabric: 170T breathable polyester
- Total area in square meters: 16.56
- Ground Sheet
- Ground pegs and 7 poles
- Carry Bag
- Guide Ropes
- Shell: 190T Polyester, 2000mm PU coating
- Poles: Fibreglass, steel
- Pegs: Steel
- Rope: Plastic
Built: L690 x W240 x H220 cm
Individual room size: L210 x W235 x H205 cm
Inner height: 210cm
Total area: 16.56m²
Some self-assembly is required. Full set of Instructions is provided.