This Vintage 1939 metal car will become your little ones favourite toy as soon as he and she unboxes it. Its vintage classic design is timeless making it look good both in motion or when parked. This toy is a pedal car which features a solid metal body, rubber tyres and a steering wheel. The front of the vehicle has exceptional details which bring focus to the car, there are two headlights mounted in front of a large grille with a small licence place which indicates the year of the car, 1939. This item is perfect for young children to play and exercise. Available in green.
Please note: Suitable for children 1-3 years old. Maximum weight is 25kg.
- Vintage and retro look
- Pedal functions
- Metal body and rubber tyres
- Realistic details: headlights and engine grille
- Enhances children’s motor skills
- Satisfies kids’ urge of movement
- Safe anti tip design
- EN71 European standard safety certificate
- Body and rims: Coated steel
- Grille: Chrome steel
- Tyres: Rubber
- Seat, grill and headlights: Plastic
L75 x W24.5 x H34.5 cm
Some easy self-assembly required, full instructions provided